The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme is an initiative of Tata Capital Limited to support the higher education of students belonging to economically weaker sections of society. Under this scholarship programme, students studying in Classes 11 and 12 and those pursuing general graduation or diploma/polytechnic courses will be provided with scholarship of up to 80% of their tuition fees or an amount ranging from INR 10,000 to INR 12,000 (whichever is less) to fulfill their academic dreams.
Tata Capital Limited is a renowned financial services company of the Tata Group. As part of its CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) initiative, the company has introduced this scholarship programme to bring about a positive change in society by supporting the education of deserving and needy students. The company runs several CSR initiatives in the areas of Education, Skill Development, Environment, and Health.
- Students studying in Classes 11 and 12 at a recognized educational institution in India can apply.
- Applicants must have scored at least 60% marks in the preceding class.
- The annual family income of the applicants from all sources must be less than or equal to INR 2.5 lakh.
- Children of employees of Tata Capital & Buddy4Study are not eligible.
- Open for Indian nationals only.
Up to 80% of tuition fees paid by the student or up to INR 10,000 (whichever is less)
- Scholarship funds are reimbursed to scholars against the tuition fees only.
- This is a one-time scholarship programme for 2023-24, and any decision regarding its renewal rests with the scholarship provider.
- Photo identity proof (Aadhaar Card)
- Passport-size photograph of the applicant
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate issued by government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Proof of admission (school/college ID card/bonafide certificate, etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
- Marksheets or grade cards of the preceding class
- Disability and Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land on the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered – register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile number/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to ‘The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.