The National Scholarship Portal (NSP) is a centralized portal for students to apply for a variety of scholarships offered by the Government of India. The portal is designed to make the application process easier and more transparent for students.
The NSP scholarship portal offers scholarships for students of all levels, from Pre-Matric to Post-Doctoral. There are scholarships for students from all backgrounds, including Scheduled Castes (SCs), Scheduled Tribes (STs), Other Backward Classes (OBCs), and Economically Weaker Sections (EWS).
For the academic year 2023-2024, the NSP scholarship portal is offering a total of 200 scholarship schemes. The total amount of scholarship money available is Rs. 2000 crore.
Here is a list of some of the most popular NSP scholarship schemes:
- Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC Students
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students
- Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students
- National Fellowship for Scheduled Tribe (ST) Students
- National Scholarship for Overseas Studies (NSOS)
- Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme for Professional and Technical Courses
- Central Sector Interest Subsidy Scheme on Educational Loans
- Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS)
For more information on NSP scholarship schemes, please visit the official NSP website.