The National Scholarship Portal (NSP) is a digital platform that provides scholarships to students from different classes, castes, and communities in India at various stages of their studies. The NSP Scholarship 2023-24 is now open for applications.
The following students are eligible to apply for the NSP Scholarship 2023-24:
- Indian citizens
- Students who have secured at least 50% marks in the previous final examination
- Students whose parents’/guardians’ annual income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 1.00 lakh
The following documents are required to apply for the NSP Scholarship 2023-24:
- Scanned copy of the applicant’s passport-size photograph
- Scanned copy of the applicant’s Aadhaar card
- Scanned copy of the applicant’s income certificate
- Scanned copy of the applicant’s previous academic mark sheet
- Scanned copy of the applicant’s caste certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned copy of the applicant’s disability certificate (if applicable)
Students who are applying for the NSP Scholarship for the first time must create a new account on the National Scholarship Portal. Once they have created an account, they can log in and start the application process.
Students who have received the NSP Scholarship in previous years must renew their application for the current academic year. To renew their application, students must log in to their account on the National Scholarship Portal and update their personal information and documents.
How to Apply Online
To apply online for the NSP Scholarship 2023-24, follow these steps:
- Go to the National Scholarship Portal website.
- Click on the “New Registration” link.
- Enter your personal information and create a password.
- Log in to your account and click on the “Apply for Scholarship” link.
- Select the “NSP Scholarship 2023-24” scheme.
- Fill in the application form and upload the required documents.
- Review your application and submit it.
The following are the important dates for the NSP Scholarship 2023-24:
- Application start date: 1st October 2023
- Application end date: 30th November 2023
- Scholarship disbursement date: 31st March 2024
Tips for Applying
Here are some tips for applying for the NSP Scholarship 2023-24:
- Start the application process early to avoid any last-minute rush.
- Carefully read the eligibility criteria and make sure that you meet all the requirements.
- Gather all the required documents before starting the application process.
- Fill in the application form carefully and accurately.
- Review your application before submitting it.
- Keep a copy of your application form for your records.
The NSP Scholarship 2023-24 is a great opportunity for financially disadvantaged students to pursue their education. If you meet the eligibility criteria, be sure to apply for this scholarship before the deadline.
Here are some additional details about the NSP Scholarship 2023-24:
- The scholarship amount is Rs. 12,000 per year, which is paid in installments of Rs. 1,000 per month.
- The scholarship is awarded for studies in India in a government or private school from class I to class X.
- The scholarship is renewable for subsequent years, subject to the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria.
NSP Scholarship 2023_24_ Overview:-
|Organization_Name||National Scholarship Portal|
|Ministry Name||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology,
Government of India
|Scholarships List||Pre Matric Scholarships,
Post Matric Scholarships,
Merit Cum Means (MCM)Scholarship
|Eligible Category for NSP||SC/ ST/ EBC/ Minorities/ Students with Disabilities|
|Current Status||Apply Started From 03 October 2023|