The National Scholarship Portal (NSP) is a government of India initiative that provides scholarships to students belonging to minority communities. The NSP scholarship is offered by the Ministry of Minority Affairs (MoMA) for pre-matric and post-matric studies.
Students who are applying for the NSP scholarship 2024 must submit the following documents:
- Income certificate: The income certificate must be issued by a competent authority and it must not be older than one year.
- Caste certificate: The caste certificate must be issued by a competent authority and it must certify that the student belongs to one of the six minority communities in India: Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, and Parsi.
- Educational certificate: The educational certificate must be issued by the student’s current educational institution and it must certify that the student has passed the previous examination with at least 50% marks.
- Bank account statement: The bank account statement must be issued by the student’s bank and it must show the student’s account number and IFSC code.
In addition to the above documents, students may also need to submit additional documents depending on the course they are applying for. For example, students who are applying for a medical course may need to submit a medical certificate.
Students can upload the required documents in PDF format while filling out the online application form.
Here are some tips for uploading the required documents:
- Make sure that the documents are scanned in clear and high resolution.
- The file size of each document should not exceed 2 MB.
- Rename the documents with appropriate names, such as income_certificate.pdf, caste_certificate.pdf, and educational_certificate.pdf.
Once the student has uploaded all the required documents, they can submit the application form.
Important: Students must keep a copy of all the submitted documents for their reference.
Q: What are the documents required for the NSP scholarship 2024?
A: The following documents are required for the NSP scholarship 2024:
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Educational certificate
- Bank account statement
Q: How to upload the required documents for the NSP scholarship 2024?
A: Students can upload the required documents in PDF format while filling out the online application form.
Q: What is the file size limit for each document?
A: The file size of each document should not exceed 2 MB.
Q: What should I do if I have any problems uploading the required documents?
A: If you are having any problems uploading the required documents, you can contact the NSP helpline for assistance.
Q: When is the deadline to apply for the NSP scholarship 2024?
A: The deadline to apply for the NSP scholarship 2024 is December 31, 2023.
I hope this article has been helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.