LIC Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL) is a leading housing finance company in India. The company offers a variety of financial products and services to individuals and businesses. In addition to its financial products and services, LIC HFL also offers a number of scholarships to students.
One of the scholarships offered by LIC HFL is the LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship. This scholarship is awarded to financially challenged students who are pursuing a degree in finance or a related field. The scholarship provides a financial award of ₹50,000 per year for four years.
To be eligible for the LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship, students must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a citizen of India
- Be a resident of India
- Be a student pursuing a degree in finance or a related field
- Have a minimum of 75% aggregate marks in the previous qualifying examination
- Have a maximum parental income of ₹1.5 lakh per annum
The application process for the LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship is as follows:
- Students must download the application form from the LIC HFL website.
- The application form must be duly filled and signed.
- The application form must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Proof of identity
- Proof of residence
- Proof of parental income
- Mark sheets of the previous qualifying examination
- Statement of purpose
The selection process for the LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship is as follows:
- The application forms will be evaluated by a panel of experts.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- The final selection will be based on the performance in the interview.
The last date for submitting the application form for the LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship is 31st December 2023.
The LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship provides a number of benefits to the selected students, including:
- Financial assistance to pursue their education
- Exposure to the financial industry
- Opportunity to network with industry leaders
The LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship is a valuable opportunity for financially challenged students who are pursuing a degree in finance or a related field. The scholarship provides financial assistance, exposure to the financial industry, and the opportunity to network with industry leaders.