Badhte Kadam Scholarship is a merit-cum-means scholarship scheme that is awarded to students from underprivileged backgrounds who are pursuing higher education. The scholarship is funded by the H.T. Parekh Foundation, a non-profit organization that is committed to improving educational opportunities for all.
To be eligible for the Badhte Kadam Scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of India
- Be a regular student of a recognized college or university in India
- Belong to a Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Classes, or Economically Weaker Section
- Have a satisfactory academic record
The scholarship amount is Rs. 1 lakh per year for a maximum of four years. The scholarship can be used to cover tuition fees, hostel fees, books, and other educational expenses.
The application process for the Badhte Kadam Scholarship is as follows:
- Visit the official website of the H.T. Parekh Foundation.
- Click on the “Scholarships” tab.
- Select the “Badhte Kadam Scholarship”.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Fill out the application form and upload the required documents.
The application deadline for the Badhte Kadam Scholarship is 30 September 2023.
The selection committee will consider the following factors when evaluating applications:
- Academic performance
- Financial need
- Personal statement
The Badhte Kadam Scholarship offers a number of benefits to students, including:
- Financial assistance to help cover the cost of education
- Recognition for academic achievement
- Access to mentorship and career counseling
The Badhte Kadam Scholarship is a valuable opportunity for students from underprivileged backgrounds to pursue their educational goals. The scholarship provides financial assistance and recognition to help students succeed in their studies.
For more information on the Badhte Kadam Scholarship, please visit the official website of the H.T. Parekh Foundation.
- Use relevant keywords throughout the article, such as “Badhte Kadam Scholarship,” “scholarship for underprivileged students,” and “financial assistance for education.”
- Structure the article in a logical way that is easy for readers to follow.
- Use strong headings and subheadings to break up the text and make it more scannable.
- Use images and videos to add visual interest to the article.
- Promote the article on social media and other online channels.
Call to Action
If you are a student from an underprivileged background who is interested in applying for the Badhte Kadam Scholarship, visit the official website of the H.T. Parekh Foundation to learn more and apply.